Format & Frequency
Classic Hits - The Drive - 103.7 Missoula and 107.9 Hamilton
Classic Hits is not an era of music – it is a state of mind.
The Drive with its upbeat attitude is the perfect radio station for advertisers to reach a unique affluent adult demographic audience.
The Drive is the dominant radio station for Adults 45+.
The Drive's Wide Playlist:The Drive features core artists like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Billy Joel, Steve Miller, Jimmy Buffett, Journey, Manfred Mann, Fleetwood Mac, America, Bob Seger, Boston, Foreigner, Tom Petty, ZZ Top, Supertramp, Rolling Stones, Eagles and more.
The Drive's music format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
The Drive allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
The Drive's is designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
The Drive'sformat that has proven itself to be timeless!
The Drive delivers listeners with a high disposable income in their prime spending years.
The Drivehas wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Gender: Almost 55% of Classic Hits listeners in America are male while over 45% are female.
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Hits listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group..
- Almost 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old
- Over 25% of Classic Hits lsteners in America are adults 55 to 64 year old.
- Almost 15% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 12% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 10% of Classic Hits listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Household Income: Classic Hits listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America have an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Hits listeners in America have an incomeof $25,000 - $49,999.
- Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: The Drive listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, Trades people, employed in the Sales and Service industry and as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: The Drive listeners are well educated. More than 60% of The Drive listeners have attended college.
Investments: The Drive targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: The Drive attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events music concerts & bars and restaurants.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with The Drive.
The Drive listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Home: The Drive targets affluent home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
The Drive delivers listeners with high disposable income.
The Drive Listeners
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Many of The Drive listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
- Purchased many restaurant meals in the past year.
Get more customers and increase sales with The Drive.
The Drive Coverage Maps
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here